Sunday, March 13, 2011

Things can happen beyond your expectation


There many things happen all around the world in every moment, no matter good or bad, right or wrong. Life still gotta goes on as usual, who knows what is going to happen in the next minute! Appreciate every single moment from now on. Laughter is the best medicine for everything I guess. How to create laughter? Some people might create laughter by making fun on others even though it’s very unethical. I think I should write something related to my title which is “Things can happen beyond your expectation.” I think that if you want something to happen beyond your expectation, you either pray for miracle, or work harder . When you work harder to achieve certain aims in your life, whether succeed or fail but please don’t blame on anybody including yourself. All we can do is to try our best and let the God to decide. ( I know it sounds bit funny, but this is what always on my mind). As for me I always prefer the shortcut way, wishing for miracles to happen, I would say that this is only can be applied on lazy persons. (Remember Laziness is the human nature)

1 comment:

  1. So damn true! If only life isn't dat complicated at times...

    ReplyDelete